Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Final Assignment - The Beginnings

I was thinking along the lines of redesigning my friends dads website. It's a banner website so it would really be a design from scratch. Here is the site: Pinellas Marine Construction


Jen and Chelsea were thinking more along the lines of doing a local tattoo shop. That might be more fun.

4 comments:

  1. Tattoo shop would be way more fun! Though an acquaintance might be more understanding of a student project and easier to communicate and work with all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the girls... The tattoo shop would be fun. But I think the Marine Construction website could be fun as well...there is a lot that you can do with it. plus I think your friends dad would be happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well if your going to do this site then i think it would be a good opportunity for them to give more of i discription of what they do or have to offer ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the tattoo shop would be fun. A lot you can do with it and give it a specific style to it connatative of tattoo shops themselves

    ReplyDelete