So apparently we talked to the owner of Lou's Tattoos (which is Dawn and not Lou) and she was a completely rude cunt rag bitch face dyke whore devil woman. Apparently she was completely offended we wanted to redo her website and that it was updated constantly although it SUCKS ASS! Need I remind you of their papyrus logo and that the site says it was last updated in 2002.....
</rant>
So now we are doing (for sure) Evil Don tattoos on central. Very nice guy. Understood that free work is exciting. Also he has less artists so it will actually be easier. He doesn't have a website yet so he is happy to be put on the web for free.
Well, you gave it a shot. At least you know that you can screw her over by making the competition look better.
ReplyDeleteahahaha wow, that's a bit harsh but I agree. That's pretty funny that you're now working with her competition. I bet she'll be kicking herself once she checks out the site (make sure you point her in that direction btw haha)
ReplyDeleteAll things aside, I'm glad you have a new client that is more than happy to work with you. I'm interested to see what you guys come up with!
Ha. This reminds me of the Moon Under Water Guy, it's like deep down they know their site sucks, but they don't want to admit it needs a facelift. Let alone some kid telling them. In some ways I can understand the aggravation to an extent, but still its going to be free work.
ReplyDeleteAt least you are keeping your blog professional :)
ReplyDeletelol!! WOW! She sounds evil! I'm glad you guys found a new tattoo shop because I think that kind of business is very interesting and it will make for a fun web design. Also, I find it funny that Evil Don isn't the evil one!
ReplyDelete01. You are too pretty to talk like that, its fugly
ReplyDelete02. Glad that you found a BETTER place to do work for.
03. Do work son