Thursday, November 11, 2010

Photoshoot

For the about [the shop] page and fine art gallery page of the site we took photos of the shop and his artwork hanging in it. Since photos of his shop, tattoos, and his paintings are important we wanted to make sure we got good pictures. Here is a nice picture of the shop and his work hanging up. Notice the neon sign he has just like his business card and similar to what we are doing on his shop just REAL.

2 comments:

  1. I think integrating the idea of pic hanging on a wall would be nice if you could use it for the gallory or background images

    ReplyDelete
  2. After getting to look at the shop, it really feels like you guys are incorporating his site nicely into his business. I saw some of the website comps on Jenessa's blog and I think you guys are moving in the right direction. The images are the main focus and it seems like it will be easy for the user to access these images.

    ReplyDelete