So basically everything is done and finessed.
To accommodate for smaller monitors/resolutions we pulled the content up and added top navigation.
We just need to do little things like adding in the biography that he is writing for himself. Favicon icon. Meta tags for google. That's about it as far as I recall.
>>> CHECK IT OUT <<<
I am LOVING the look of this. The sign looks beautiful. My only complaint is that top navigation. It looks slapped on and out of place. It could probably be brought in a little bit more for smaller monitors. But for our screens, it looks damn good, sir. Damn good, indeed.
ReplyDeleteGreat work guys. I think that the site as a whole is great. Your pages are clean and easy to navigate. I don't mind the navigation at the top. I saw the links at the top right when I opened the page and they make it easier for some viewers I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteThe gallery pages are nice as well. I don't know what it is about rounded corners but for me they seem to make the images more concessive. You guys should be proud of all your hard work and putting together a site that it seems your client will like.
Glad that everything is coming and working along great! Hopefully he emails you guys back with the quickness!
ReplyDeleteThis looks really awesome. Everything works really well and I couldnt break it at all haha. Everything flows really nicely and the website is really easy to navigate
ReplyDelete